четверг, 19 декабря 2019 г.

Д/з для 6в на 20 декабря:
Вставьте глаголы в скобке в Present Continuous.
  1. I __ (learn) how to swim. 2. I __ (eat) my lunch. 3. I __ (watch) television. 4. She __ (read) a book. 5. Dad __ (bake) a cake. 6. My sister __ (listen) to music. 7. Peter __ (clean) his car. 8. The dog __ (bark) in the garden. 9. We __ (sing) our favourite song. 10. My brother and I __ (play) a computer game. 11. The teachers __ (show) us a film. 12. They __ (bring) a TV in the classroom. 13. She´s bored. Her friend __ (watch) TV again. 14. Martin´s excited. Chelsea __ (win) the match. 15. I´m scared. A big dog __ (stand) in front of me. 16. She´s happy. She __ (not work) today. 17. I´m worried. It __ (rain) and I haven´t got an umbrella. 18. The teacher is annoyed. We __ (not listen). 19. What __ you __ (wait) for? I´m __ (wait) for John. 20. __ it __ (snow)? No, it __ (rain). 21. What __ you __ (do) today? We __ (go) to the park. 22. __ you __ (listen) to me? No, I __ (listen) to the radio. 23. __ you __ (watch) TV? No, we __ (study). 24. What __ you __ (do)? I __ (do) my homework. 25. __ they __ (sleep)? Yes, they are.

Напишите утвердительные, отрицательные или вопросительные предложения.
  1. They/walk in the park. (+)
  2. Sophie/eat berries. (-)
  3. Mother/vacuum-clean. (?)
  4. Jenny/write a postcard. (+)
  5. We/swim in the swimming-pool. (-)
  6. I/listen to music. (+)
  7. Kevin/work. (?)
  8. The nurse/feed the patient. (+)
  9. The wind/blow. (?)
  10. She/sing a lullaby. (-)
  11. The boys/ride horses. (?)
  12. They/build a new house. (-)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий